- Mail and other papers
- 2 bills (filed parts I need, the rest in reuse pile)
- 4 junk mail letters/offers (reuse)
- my son's art--1 large piece of paper (reuse)
- Food packaging and other
- food can (reuse)
- pretzel bag (garbage)
- plastic carrot bag (garbage)
- 2 vegetable bouillion cube wrappers (garbage)
- bandaid (garbage) and bandaid wrapper (reuse)
- My husband brought home a few knick-knacks/swag from a business meeting: handheld fan, notebook, pen, paper bag and a bit of packaging. All for use or reuse.
Donated 2 half gallon milk containers to my son's school for an art project today.
Cleaned out a couple of drawers today. Several paper scraps and a few miscellaneous bits went into reuse piles; 5 plastic wrapping scraps and an empty foil pill wrapper (garbage).